Eating healthy foods, exercising more, and losing weight. If the excess cookies and cocktails left, you feeling irritable and without energy, start a wellness plan detoxing from your usual diet.
The results of medical studies indicate that our digestive health is linked to a number of chronic health problems. Stopping processed foods, sugar, salt, and caffeine for a few days can help you a lot to better health and feel happier. But, remember that the purpose of a proper detox diet based on suppressing certain foods is not to make you lose weight, but to eliminate from your body the toxins and the common allergens of food. Although it is likely that following a natural diet lose weight. People who have serious health problems should see their doctor before making any changes to their usual diet or taking vitamin supplements.
To achieve the maximum benefit from a detox diet, try to follow the instructions given below for at least two weeks and, by the end of that period, slowly and moderately add some of the foods you usually consume.
Drink at least 10 glasses of filtered water every day. The kidneys remove waste products from our bodies and water plays an essential role in this process …
- Remove white flour and white sugar.
- Make six to eight small daily meals of unprocessed whole foods that include vegetables, fruits, nuts, and cereals.
- Each of these meals should include a serving of cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, kale and Brussels sprouts. In addition, to garlic, onions and cilantro because they contain properties that help with detoxification.
- Eat fresh fruits, instead of drinking fruit juices, which often have lots of sugar.
- Unless you are a vegetarian, include small portions of fat-free animal protein and fish. If possible, it is recommended to consume meats and organic dairy products from grass-fed animals to avoid ingesting more hormones or antibiotics.
- Avoid stimulants such as caffeine.
- Eliminate drugs and alcohol.
- If you suspect that you are sensitive to certain foods, try to eliminate wheat / gluten, eggs, dairy products, yeast products, soy and corn products, and see if you feel noticeably better after a few weeks.
- Take a multivitamin daily.
You may experience side effects such as headaches, lack of energy and nausea due to the elimination of sugar and coffee from your diet. Usually, these symptoms will disappear after a few days and indicate that detoxification is working.
And, of course, just as you would any other wellness program, do some exercise. Choose what you like most like walking, biking and swimming or doing yoga, because the most important thing is to move the body and sweat. Breathe deeply, eat the foods that suit you, and rest every day. With a little patience and effort, the reward will look and feel better, plus the motivation to go ahead with your plan to eat well every day. Take supplements: Thanks to the natural supplement, with Phenylethylamine (PEA), is possible to restore the energy lost, regular sleep cycles and strengthen the immune system. It is a plant that helps the body fight stress, restoring peace and inner virtue, helps to balance the endocrine and reproductive functions.